a sell-out tour的用法和样例：
- It was a sell out crowd today again, they are very enthusiastic. It was a lot of fun and I'm happy that I can play another match in there.
- That small firm in a London suburb refused to sell out.
- A sell out crowd filled the Ebisu south course stands and braved the ZERO degree chills and snow to see the best drifters Japan has to offer!
- It's too bad the shop has a sign of sell out.
- Honest poverty is a gem that even a king may be proud to call his own, but I wish to sell out.