- The seedling have shrivel up a bit in the hot sun.
- The stem of a seedling or an embryo located between the cotyledons and the first true leaves.
- A seedling raising trial was given to Carya illinoensis,some of seeding raising techniques were summarized.
- The writing of the Chinese character, Nian(年), in the tradition way, looks like a person with a wheatear, a seedling and a wheat.
- "We're not talking about gardening really slowly and enjoying each breath and then planting a seedling and then leaning back and looking at the sky," she says.
- There is a vein of melancholy in his character.