a sedentary lifestyle的用法和样例：
- Blame was placed on a sedentary lifestyle and foods high in fat and sugar.
- A sedentary lifestyle increases the propensity to aging-related diseases and premature death.
- The study of 2,401 twins found that a sedentary lifestyle raises the risk of a range of problems from heart disease to cancer and appears to play a key role in the ageing process.
- This prosperity has bought a sedentary lifestyle and a sugary diet, which may have triggered a genetic predisposition to diabetes among Arabs.
- However, they were more likely to have a history of cardiovascular disease than those with a sedentary lifestyle, the researchers reported.