a secret trip的用法和样例：
- Abe, an ardent nationalist, has regularly prayed at Yasukuni in the past and reportedly made a secret trip as chief Cabinet secretary just before the shrine's main spring festival last year.
- We discovered a secret passage behind the wall.
- He harbors a secret grudge against his father.
- I'm a secret fan of soap operas on TV.
- He that tells a secret is another's servant.
- Can you keep a secret? All right I'll tell you.
a secret trip的相关资料：
aosmic a a woman's close-fitting foundation garment. A vertical three-dimensional raised border. A One-time-off Implementation within Script a city/county/borough/district council a sudden spurt of anger/laughter/interest a praiseworthy achievement/effort/attempt a mathematician specializing in trigonometry. a charitable institution/foundation/trust a modern/political/theoretical standpoint a discouraging experience/response/result