a second term的用法和样例：
- He was voted in for a second term of office.
- He is voted in for a second term of office.
- He decided to rum for a second term.
- She continued as mayor for a second term.
- He was elected to the President for a second term of office.
- The committee jobbed him when he sought a second term in office.
a second term的相关资料：
Aohaka a a binding promise/agreement/contract a sophisticated electronic guidance system a slanderous attack/remark/statement a concerted approach/attack/campaign a secondary consideration/issue/role a nervous condition/disorder/disease a deprived childhood/background/area a relevant suggestion/question/point a blinkered policy/attitude/approach