a second lieutenant的用法和样例：
- Without me you're just a second lieutenant.
- At 16, Napoleon received a commission as a second lieutenant of artillery.
- When the general found there were no additional seats on the plane, he bumped a second lieutenant.
- At last,he was able to "pass out," and found himself a second lieutenant in the King's Royal Rifle Corps.
- At 20, he was graduated from the War Academy at Danzig and commissioned a second lieutenant in the infantry.
- After studying government at the College of William and Mary on an ROTC scholarship, he was commissioned as a second lieutenant.