a second helping tempted me
- A second helping tempted me. 我想再吃一份。
- A second helping tempted me. We refused the offer even though it tempted us. 又一道菜吸引了我；非常有吸引力，我们还是拒绝了。
- She insisted on giving me a second helping. 坚持再给我一份食物。
- Do have a second helping there's heaps more. 再吃一些吧--东西多著呢。
- I'd like a second helping; I'm still hungry! ＂我想再来一客，我还没有吃饱呢！＂
- Can I have a second helping of pudding,please ? 请再来一份布丁，好吗?
- I' d like a second helping ; I' m still hungry ! 我想再来一客,我还没有吃饱呢!
- Can I have a second helping of pudding, please? 请再来一份布丁，好吗?
- We all had a second helping of pie. 我们又都吃了一份馅饼。
- Would you like a second helping of soup? 您还想再来一份汤吗?
- Can I have a second helping of pudding, please ? 请再来一份布丁，好吗?
- The fine weather tempted me to go out for a walk. 好天气诱使我出去散步。
- Nothing would tempt me to join the army. 什麽也不能引诱我参军。
- And when I asked for a second helping of the low-fat casserole she served for dinner the other night, she totally went off on me. 有一天晚上，她晚饭准备了低脂的焙盘菜, 当我要求再来一份时，她就对我大发起脾气来。
- The poor children regularly pony up for a second helping of my hamburger. 那些可怜的孩子们总是要求我把我的汉堡包再给他们一份。
- A mad scheme like this was bound to tempt me. 像这样疯狂的计划，肯定会吸引住我。
- Those children regularly pony up for a second helping of my cheesecake. 孩子们经常要求第二份乳酪饼。
- Nothing can tempt me to do such a thing. 什么也不能诱使我去做这样的事。
- Oliver Twist drew the short straw and had to go and ask for a second helping. 奥利弗·特威斯特抽到了那根倒霉的签，因此不得不去要第二份食物。
- After we have finished, the waiter come round with a second helping of fish. 我们吃过之后，侍者又端来了另一份鱼。