a secluded life的用法和样例：
- He was knowledgeable but arrogant and lived a secluded life in the countryside.
- He decided to go to his hometown, and live a secluded life.
- He decided to live a secluded life after retirement.
- Regardless of living a secluded life in a mountain, or immerging in an ancient temple, if it is an uneasy heart,it can not calm down.
- Although she lived a secluded life, her letters reveal knowledge of the writings of John Keats, John Ruskin, and Sir Thomas Browne.
- A secluded structure, such as a bower, in a garden.