a secant line的用法和样例：
- A secant is defined as line passing through two points of the curve.
- A secant is defined as line passing through two points of the curve .
- A new damping estimation method, the secant line method, was presented, that is based on the distance of neighbor peaks and valley of oscillation.
- The printers have missed out a whole line here.
- A long line of car is unable to pass that road hog.
a secant line的相关资料：
a pair a a sensitive and highly-strung child a derivative of contagious tuberculin A pirate's provisions included rum. a business/school/shopping trip A SELF-ADAPT FUZZY FILTERING METHOD a colourful history/past/career a football/religious/sex maniac a baseball/rugby/football field A cavalcade processed through town. a building that strongly nationalized