a seasoned politician的用法和样例：
- He navigates celebrity dinner galas like a seasoned politician.
- If nothing else, the extroverted Lang Lang seems not to have been overtaken by glamour. He navigates celebrity dinner galas like a seasoned politician.
- The new speaker of the Taiwan Provincial Assembly is a seasoned politician at 48. 3. The speaker was re-elected Assemblyman from Tainan prefecture.
- It comes cheaper if you have a season ticket.
- It's a light affliction and will last but for a season.