a searing pain的用法和样例：
- He felt a searing pain in his neck.
- You attempt to recall your defeat of Saryrn, but whenever you try to focus you feel a searing pain on your arm.
- No one has ever explained the Mark to him, but he has seen the shudders when the hospital staff glimpse it, felt it burn occasionally with a searing pain.
- The novel is a searing indictment of urban poverty.
- The article was a searing attack on the government.
- Is it possible to be in direct contact with the searing pain?