a seared face的用法和样例：
- The music classroom has a sear face singing when its dark.
- The novel is a searing indictment of urban poverty.
- That sear face has a Japanese name, from the old time of Japan, it had already play the piano in the old music classroom.
- He felt a searing pain in his neck.
- The article was a searing attack on the government.
a seared face的相关资料：
a gogo a a constructive strategic partnership A yacht with long.fluent curves. a pile of books/clothes/bricks a lacklustre performance/campaign A Graduate School Application Letter a quadrangle surrounded by buildings a deranged attacker/mind/laugh A second diagram showing movement. A nuclear non-proliferation treaty a breathtaking display of aerobatics