a seagoing vessel的用法和样例：
- Contract on usual terms at his own expense for the carriage of the goods of the contract description to the named port of destination by the usual route in a seagoing vessel (or inland waterway vessel as appropriate).
- An ancient Mediterranean seagoing vessel propelled by oars.
- Now restored, it is a perfect example of a 17th-century seagoing vessel.
- SO it is caalled“PRECIOUS SHIP ”.this majestic ship was the biggest seagoing vessel in the world at that time .
- The goods on each lighter to or from the seagoing vessel shall be deemed a separate risk.