a scrupulous treasurer的用法和样例：
- A scrupulous man never fails to give back the borrowed money to its owner.
- One of the most important functions of technical administration is a scrupulous maintenance of all engineering records.
- Mr Jordan, for all his bragging, seems to have been a scrupulous and effective editor.
- As a scrupulous writer, he has a habit of going over the composition again and again after finishing every draft.
- But at the same time he is a scrupulous doubter, ruthless in his criticism of the cruel rationalism and cosmetic morality of Western civilisation.