a scrubby hillside的用法和样例：
- It was comic that a scrubby little Welsh member should look at me like that.
- She recalled that frequently at recess she had taken Douglas, a scrubby forlorn child by the hand.
- He is a mild, bald, timid man with a shining head, and a scrubby clump of black hair sticking out at the back.
- A tract of unproductive land,often with a scrubby growth of trees.Often used in the plural.
- A tract of unproductive land, often with a scrubby growth of trees. Often used in the plural.