a screw loose的用法和样例：
- He must have a screw loose, having a picnic on such a rainy day.
- He's (He has) got a screw loose.
- There is a screw loose somewhere.
- There is a screw loose (somewhere).
- John must have a screw loose to quit such a good job.
- He must have a screw loose,having a picnic on such a rainy day.
a screw loose的相关资料：
Ajikai a A?pril and M?ay and June. a forthright unembellished style. A powerful motivation or impulse. a novel electronic ping-pong game a lifelike statue/drawing/toy a proclivity toward stealing things A man of unbendable perseverence. a sticky/rich/fatty substance a document of doubtful authenticity a guarantee of substantive progress