a scream broke the silence
- A scream broke the silence of the night. 一声尖叫划破了寂静的夜空。
- All of a sudden a piercing scream broke the silence. 突然，刺耳的尖叫声打破了寂静。
- A scream broke the silence. 一声惊叫声打破了寂静。
- A scream shattered the silence . 一声尖叫打破了寂静.
- All of a sudden a piercing scream broke the silence 突然，刺耳的尖叫声打破了寂静。
- The bleating of a foghorn broke the silence. 雾角的鸣声打破了寂静。
- The bus driver broke the silence, by calling attention to a waterfall of great beauty, in the rocky dell. 大客车驾驶员打破沉默，开口说话，让大家看山间壮丽的瀑布。
- The snap of a twig broke the silence. 一根树枝突然折断打破了寂静。
- Only the whir of the air conditioner broke the silence in the office. 打破办公室内寂静的，只有空气调节机呼呼的转动声。
- The hooting of an owl broke the silence now and again, giving Linda the creeps. 猫头鹰的叫声不时打破寂静，使琳达心惊肉跳。
- Ma Chin's calm voice broke the silence. 终于又起来了玛金的镇静的声浪：
- She broke the silence by coughing. 她的咳嗽声打破了寂静。
- But I really don't know how to break the silence. 或许我在等,看你怎样打破这沉默。
- Who is going to break the silence? 谁来打破僵局?
- It asks us to “Break the Silence, Beat the Drum”. 它要求我们“打破沉默，击鼓呐喊”。
- The bird calls broke the silence of dawn. 鸟儿的鸣叫声打破了黎明的寂静。
- A scream shattered the silence. 一声尖叫打破了寂静.
- Work songs broke the silence of the forest. 一阵阵号子声, 打破了森林的寂静。
- There was an unnatural silence and then a scream. 一阵反常的寂静，接着便是一声尖叫。
- Who's going to break the silence? 谁来打破僵局?