a school year的用法和样例：
- There are three terms in a school year.
- An examination given in the middle of a school year.
- Furthermore, Marlee may have a policy that students never have to repeat a school year, regardless of their marks, while Sanlee may be stricter in this regard.
- I hung up a school record for the high jump.
- The nine-month marathon O.J. Simpson Trial was abruptly brought in a verdict of not guilty by the jury, who I think were tired of the time they spent on this case, for it was roughly equivalent to a school year.
a school year的相关资料：
Aomine a A fruit- or flower-bearing plant. a development/business/peace plan a sitting/kneeling/lying position a happy marriage/memory/childhood a Grand Slam tournament/cup/title a groan/look/sigh of exasperation a person with pulmonary tuberculosis. a well-meaning but ineffectual person a meeting of member countries/states