a scheme that won't sell的用法和样例：
- The director was asked to think up a scheme that would save the situation.
- China scrapped a scheme that had allowed marginal arable to return to woodland.
- Environment Agency Action Earth 2006 is a scheme that encourages communities to protect their local environment.
- The key question, however, is how to draw up a scheme that can meet the concerns of different market participants.
- Dell, a big PC-maker, recently launched a scheme that allows its customers to plant trees to offset the carbon emissions generated by their computers.
- Stephen Salter, an emeritus engineering professor at the University of Edinburgh, has come up with a scheme that, on paper at least, looks ingenious.