a scavenger hunt for的用法和样例：
- The 108 U.N. inspectors were sent to conduct -- were not sent to conduct a scavenger hunt for hidden materials across a country the size of California.
- We had a scavenger hunt at the party.
- There's a scavenger hunt, and my team has tasked me with getting a photograph in a whale's suite.
- They milled about, anxious to begin, and Igel strode over to my bedside."Were going on a scavenger hunt, Aniday.
- Our hunt for a cheaper but larger house is at last at an end.