a savage blow的用法和样例：
- He received a savage blow on the head; that did for him.
- The ruffian dealt his victim a savage blow on the tead, that did for her.
- The ruffian dealt his victim a savage blow on the tead,that did for her.
- Japan's hopes of reaching the second round of the World Cup were dealt a savage blow after the Asian champions crashed to a 3-1 defeat to Australia in their Group F opener on Monday.
- The article is a savage attack on her past action.
- He made a savage grab for the knife.
a savage blow的相关资料：
a a compound structurally related to L-glyceraldehyde a consultation document/paper/period/process aorto-coronary gastroepiploic artery bypass grafting A HMP-media-server-based media processing method a common/everyday/frequent/regular occurrence a conciliatory approach/attitude/gesture/move a highly perceptive analysis/observation/comment A shaft of light/sunlight/moonlight/lightning A pair of nylon/silk/woollen/cotton stockings aortic second sound greater than pulmonic second sound