a sanguinary stream的用法和样例：
- A sanguinary encounter seemed daily imminent between the two parties in the street of Baltimore.
- A despised enemy has often maintained a sanguinary contest, and renowned states and kings have been conquered by a very slight effort.
- They alone have the requisite determination and tenacity to fight a sanguinary issue through to the end.
- The stream takes a sudden bend to the east.
- Once he was punished for a sanguinary assault, and his connection with Wimbledon ceased in 1514 when he "falsely and fraudulently erased the evidences and tenures of the lord.