a sample survey的用法和样例：
- A sample survey shows that 94.8 percent of new pupils in grade one of primary schools across the country have received preschool education.
- And we certainly didn't find them all. It was just a sample survey that we did outside the park.
- A sample survey of 127 cities shows that on average,every neighborhood committee holds at least ten residents'meetings a year.
- A sample survey of 127 cities shows that on average, every neighborhood committee holds at least ten residents' meetings a year.
- After taking a sample survey, the ministry found that many people slept with the charging phone right next to their head on their nightstand.
- An estimate based on a sample survey in 1987 shows that in the mainland of China there are about 51 million disabled people,or 5 percent of the population.