a sallow face的用法和样例：
- She is ill with a sallow face.
- A sliver of a man could be seen looking out at them, a man with long black hair parted in curtains around a sallow face and black eyes.
- There was a dark oily gleam in his sallow face.
- He was a sallow youth with hair combed back.
- He was followed by a sallow, spindly lawyer.
- His long, sallow face deeply lined.
a sallow face的相关资料：
a flow a A.We must develop our industry. A normal Message Queuing message. a dispiriting experience/failure a feeling/sense of powerlessness A nipple - shaped protuberance. a ruler and a pencil-sharpener. a corporation's issuable profits. a cordial and harmonious atmosphere a self - justifying typewriter. A. County Plumbing and Heating.