a sad-faced Johnson的用法和样例：
- The beggar is looking at him with a sadder face.
- Sorrow is better than laughter, because a sad face is good for the heart.
- She turned round and there was an antelope with a sad face looking at her.
- After Kandata sank like a stone to the bottom of the Lake of Blood, he continued his stroll with a sad face.
- The Bible does not deny that there is much heartbreak;nor does it forbid us a sad face as though tears were a betrayal of faith.
- Sedley's house on the pretence of seeing George, of course George was not there l only little Amelia, with a sad face, seated near the drawing-room window.