a sad sight的用法和样例：
- THE road from Mildura to Merbein, in north-west Victoria, is a sad sight.
- Two weeks after opening, the exhibition was a sad sight as most of the faces had been heavily damaged by airgun slugs, with some destroyed beyond recognition.
- Spotting Joe on crutches at the training ground the other day was indeed a sad sight, considering he is usually among the nimblest of footballers around today.
- The sad sight photographed itself on her mind.
- The person of ingratitude has a sad exit at last.
- This once beautiful ship is in a sad condition now.
a sad sight的相关资料：