a sad scene的用法和样例：
- When we take a walk in any of the cities in the modern society， we can often observe such a sad scene in which social interactions have been grievously diminishing.
- What a sad scene!
- A well-known poem by Tang Dynasty writer Du Mu tells of a sad scene in early April: "rains fall heavily as Qingming comes, and passers-by with lowered spirits go." Qingming Day, the traditional tomb-sweeping day, falls on April 4-6 each year.
- Tears poured forth as she watched the sad scene.
- The person of ingratitude has a sad exit at last.
- This once beautiful ship is in a sad condition now.
a sad scene的相关资料：