a sacrificial lamb的用法和样例：
- a victim; a prey; a scapegoat; a sacrificial lamb
- You may have to be the sacrificial lamb in obtaining concessions from our opponents.
- And Clemente, blamed for all, joined his Basque countryman Zubizarreta on the breadline as sacrificial lamb.
- A sacrificial offering that is consumed entirely by flames.
- Then came the Redemption,still borrowing from the current conception of the sacrificial lamb,which went still farther back to the idea of a God Who desired the smell of roast meat and could not forgive for nothing.