a sacred promise的用法和样例：
- He made a sacred promise.
- But Phaethon is unwilling to give up his senseless request, the Helios has made a sacred promise, it's only reluctantly agreed to.
- Many are called, and many will come to participate in this awakening, as part of an ancient contract, a sacred promise whose time has finally come.
- In the ruins of two towers, under a flag unfurled at the Pentagon, at the funerals of the lost, we have made a sacred promise to ourselves and to the world: We will not relent until justice is done and our nation is secure.
- Let's not make a sacred cow of the monarchy.
- In India the cow is a sacred animal.