a sacked city的用法和样例：
- Now, as to vegetable, give me a sack of potato.
- He hiked up a sack of grain on his shoulder.
- The poor thing has a figure like a sack of potatoes.
- There is a sack of potatoes at the corner of the room.
- The man with a sack on his back is a farmer.
- The burglar carry a sack of clock from the shop.
a sacked city的相关资料：
Aongus a a psychiatric hospital/nurse A smooth-tongued hypocrite. a building ample for dimensions a service-oriented government A Cognitive Account of Metonymy A legato passage or movement. A Timing Event Structure Module A substance used as coloring. a quiet house/street/town a routine check of passports.