a rugged face的用法和样例：
- The cockroach has a rugged face and sunken eyes that seems to be hiding something, exactly alike Cang Li Man.
- He is vacuuming a rug in the sitting room.
- She put a rug over the sleeping child.
- We spread a rug on the grass for the picnic.
- Madagascar has a rugged mountain spine.
- You might sit as snug as a bug in a rug.
a rugged face的相关资料：
a lulu a a high standard of craftsmanship a Jewish supporter of Zionism. A network data fault occurred. a chartered surveyor/engineer a host of miscellaneous problems A pipe cloggedby rust buildup. a previously undiscovered talent A departure or leave-taking. a gentle voice/laugh/touch A time of economic prosperity.