a rugby match的用法和样例：
- Have you ever been to a rugby match?
- Philipps also said she was pleased with the profile of Harry and the depiction of his nose, which was broken during a rugby match when he was being schooled in Eton.
- Rugby match is a very exciting game.
- He kicked two penalty goals in the rugby match.
- He was also a rugby referee for31 years.
a rugby match的相关资料：
Aohaka a A hardrubber produced by vulcanization. A campaign redolentof machine politics. a pitiful effort/excuse/performance a colonial-themed tourist attraction. A passage capable of misinterpretation. a long black chauffeur-driven limousine a door-to-door sales representative. a three-roomed/three-room apartment a forceful personality.Forceful measures