a routine inspection的用法和样例：
- On a routine inspection I discovered a dormant domiciliary account with a BAL.
- The illegals were discovered at 11.10pm on Wednesday during a routine inspection by Customs officers.
- The Canadian Border Services Agency found the pork legs during a routine inspection in Burnaby, B.C., and referred the case to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency.
- Government must be and can not be called the exemption is necessary to have a routine check, but this is only part of a routine inspection, only it enough?
- A place in a routine where a branch is selected.