a roundabout route的用法和样例：
- We drove home by a roundabout route.
- They took a roundabout route to avoid the flood.
- To avoid by or as if by a roundabout route.
- A loyal servant for Chelsea who arrived at the JJB after a roundabout route.
- Because of backwardness in science and technology, this enterprise has taken a roundabout route many times.
- Since his home faced the two mountains, he was troubled by the fact that they blocked the way of the inhabitants who had to take a roundabout route whenever they went nut.