a rough surface的用法和样例：
- A rough surface, as of paper or metal.
- Reflection from a rough surface is often called diffuse reflection.
- The scattering of incident light by reflection from a rough surface.
- It has a rough surface.
- They can develop as flat, discolored areas or as raised growths, often with a rough surface.
- At one time chagrin was thought to be the same word as shagreen, “a leather or skin with a rough surface,” derived from French chagrin.
Charin 曾经被认为和由法语词 chagrin 派生出来的 shagreen “有粗糙表面的皮革或皮肤”是同一个词。