a rough guess的用法和样例：
- There were about 20 people there,at a rough guess.
- They might be here by 3,but that's just a rough guess(= not exact).
- Could you give me a rough idea when you'll be back?
- The wagon jogged along (a rough track).
- She's been having a rough time recently.
- He has a rough outside, but a good heart.
a rough guess的相关资料：
Ajluni a A-mode display diagnostic dualbeam device a promotional/publicity/sales gimmick a tone of bitterness/command/surprise A pointless dispute over nigglingdetails. a notable success/achievement/example A space-ground laser communication system a scintillating performance/conversation a fluid-loaded circular cylindrical shell A mm-Wave Doppler Phase-Locked Receiver a stimulus with undesirable consequences.