a rose window
- A rose window. 圆花窗，玫瑰花窗
- There is a rose bush in front of the office. 办公室前有一丛玫瑰。
- Any nose may ravage with impunity a Rose. 任何一个鼻子都可以夺走蔷薇的芳香而不受惩罚。
- He plucked a rose for his lover. 他为情人摘了一朵玫瑰花。
- After three years here you'll qualify for a rise. 你在这里三年就可获加薪。
- There will be a rise in unemployment next year. 明年失业人数将会增加。
- Good news for all savers a rise in interest rates! 储蓄者的好消息－－利率提高了。
- The poet compares his lover to a rose in his poems. 诗人在他诗歌中把他的情人比作玫瑰花。
- A rise or increase, as in prices or enrollment. 上涨，增加价格或招生人数的上涨
- Smith wanted to sell but held on, hoping for a rise in price. 史密斯想卖而又迟迟不肯脱手，期待着价格上涨。
- A rose by any other name will smell as sweet. 玫瑰不管叫啥名，闻起来总是香的。
- Nothing is sweeter than the smell of a rose. 没有比玫瑰花的香味更香的东西。
- He was browned off at his boss because he didn't get a rise. 他因为没有加到工资，所以在生老板的气。
- I pricked my finger on a rose tree. 我让玫瑰树刺痛了手指。
- How about a rose or violet truffle? 来一块玫瑰或紫罗兰香味的巧克力糖如何?
- Better be stung by a nettle than pricked by a rose. 与其被朋友冤枉，不如被敌人中伤。
- Everyone knows what a rose stands for. 人人都知道玫瑰花代表什么.
- A rose by any other name still smells sweet. 玫瑰不论叫什么名都香。
- The lady gave him a rose and a smile therewith. 这位女士给他一朵玫瑰，外加一个微笑。
- He gave me a rose as a token of his love. 他送我玫瑰象征对我的爱.