a room full of people的用法和样例：
- He's too shy to ask a stranger the time, still less speak to a room full of people.
- He's too shy to ask a stranger the time,still less speaks to a room full of people.
- This is worse than an echo chamber: It is a room full of people egging each other on to the most extreme and vile opinions.
- I can't walk into a room full of people any more without everybody turning their heads, and I can only eat in certain restaurants where I know I won't get hassled.
- It embarrasses many people to walk into a room full of strangers.