a roller coaster ride的用法和样例：
- Their marriage seems like a roller coaster ride.
- Investors are expecting a roller coaster ride on IPO stocks.
- As family and friends visited, my spirits were on a roller coaster ride.
- An attorney for Davis' mother said the family had a roller coaster ride of emotions and had no comment.
- With several swings, the stock market resembled a roller coaster ride - though one that probably provided little amusement to many investors.
- Hold fast to the bars when you ride a roller coaster.