a rocky heart的用法和样例：
- The fox went to ground under a rocky escarpment.
- The marriage got off to a rocky start.
- The stream brawled over a rocky bed.
- A rocky headland jutted into the sea.
- Clear of a rocky shore in stormy weather.
- The foxwent to ground under a rocky escarpment.
a rocky heart的相关资料：
Ajicef a a fashion/banking/publishing house a nondescript person/building/town A value which separates acceptability. A diode rectifies alternating current. a cotton/cloth/steel/paper mill A Contemporary English Non-finite Verb a committee having supervisory powers. A right-of-way is an appurtenance. a subterranean cave/tunnel/passage a disreputable place of entertainment.