a roaring success的用法和样例：
- His films haven't exactly been a roaring success, have they?
- The model looks set to be a roaring success - especially given the further rise in petrol prices over the past weeks.
- The thatched-roof playhouse on the south bank of the Thames has proved a roaring success, playing near to capacity every season from May to September.
- You may give a spontaneous party or barbeque at home (the place you'll have your best luck) and if you do, it would be a roaring success.
- The film was a roaring success.