a river deer的用法和样例：
- A canyon usually has a river flowing through it.
- Low-lying alluvial land adjacent to a river.
- He pulled a would-be suicide out of a river.
- A river winding through a valley.
- A sharp bend in a river or road.
- The breaking up of ice in a river.
a river deer的相关资料：
A road a a person who differentiates. A standard of deferred payment A breeze suddenly sprang up. A breeze stirred the leaves. a nuclear-weapons free Korea A confused or disordered state A study on auditing assumption A Bridge Across Cultures II. a whizzy new handheld computer A conventional form of address