a risk of fire的用法和样例：
- There is a risk of fire when people smoke in the bush.
- Dell and later Apple Computer recalled millions of lithium-ion batteries that could overheat and create a risk of fire.
- Dell, and later Apple computer, recalled millions of lithium iron batteries that could overheat and create a risk of fire.
- On the other hand, reinforced concrete roofs, suitably covered, are often constructed nowadays, especially where there is a risk of fire.
- Use only the specified fuse When replacing the fuse, be sure to use only a fuse of the same rating (ampere rating). Otherwise there is a risk of fire.
- Smoking too much can run a risk of lung cancer.