a rising young politician的用法和样例：
- The princess is dressed by a rising young designer.
- Among the young were Flossie and Gracie Peanut and their brother Adelbert, who was a rising young journeyman tinner, also Hosannah Dilkins, Jr., journeyman plasterer, just out of his apprenticeship.
年轻人有弗萝酋 - 皮纳特、格蕾丝 - 皮纳特以及她们的哥哥阿得尔伯特 - 皮纳特，他是一个满了师的年轻补锅匠，生意正红火。 还有小霍萨纳 - 迪尔金斯，他是一个刚刚满师的泥瓦匠。
- With the gallantry of a young politician.
- After three years here you'll qualify for a rise.
- There will be a rise in unemployment next year.