a rice paddy的用法和样例：
- We witnessed crayfish-induced destruction on our first trip to a rice paddy.
- John: Although I'd like to work in a rice paddy, I think I would find it very difficult.
- In his first tour in Vietnam, he was almost cut in half by gunfire while taking out a North Vietnamese machine gun in a rice paddy outside Saigon.
- Tending a rice paddy required working up to 3,000 hours a year, and it left a cultural legacy that prizes industriousness.
- a ridge or walkway in a field (especially a rice paddy)
- The soldiers were bellying through the rice paddy.
a rice paddy的相关资料：