a Rhodes scholar的用法和样例：
- He was a Rhodes scholar.
- He was born in Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, England where his father, a Rhodes Scholar, was studying.
- If you're trying to get a job as an account executive at a small company， you may not want to include that you were， say， a Rhodes scholar.
- He was a big, imposing man who still looked every inch the rugby star he once had been, as a Rhodes scholar from New Zealand.
- George Stephanopoulos, the son of a Greek Orthodox priest, was a Rhodes scholar who had previously worked for my friend Father Tim Healy when he ran the New York Public Library.
- Shona has a bachelor's degree in computer systems engineering from Carleton University in Canada and a master's degree in economics and philosophy from Oxford University as a Rhodes scholar.