a rewarding hug
- He got a reward for helping them. 他因帮助他们而拿到一笔酬金。
- She deserves a reward for her efforts. 她积极努力，应得到奖赏。
- She offer a reward for the return of her lose bracelet. 她为寻回遗失的手镯提出以酬金答谢。
- She offered a reward for the return of her lost bracelet. 她为寻回遗失的手镯提出以酬金答谢。
- The promise of a reward might stiffen their resolve. 答应给他们奖励可以坚定他们的决心。
- a rewarding hug. 作为奖赏的拥抱
- Happiness is not a reward it is a consequence. 幸福不是报偿，而是结果。
- What a rewarding trip we've had today. 今天的收获真不小。
- Exercise is a rewarding for our heath. 运动对我们的健康是值得的。
- And creativity is also fun, a reward in itself. 而且创造也很有趣，乐趣本身就是一种报酬。
- Do you consider it a rewarding job? 你认为这是一项很有意义的工作吗?
- I hope you will reap a reward for your work. 我希望你的工作将得到报偿。
- A rewarding future for athletes? 体育能出人头地吗?
- E: Do you co ider it a rewarding job? 你认为这是一项很有意义的工作吗?
- I feel I've had an excellent run for my money (ie a rewarding career) and now I'm happy to retire. 我对我一生的事业十分满意，现在退休甚为欣慰。
- He was given a reward for passing the examination. 他因考试及格而得到奖品。
- Our teacher will give us a sticker as a reward. 我们的老师将会给我们一个小贴画作为奖励。
- You deserve a reward for being so helpful. 你帮了这么大的忙，理应受到奖励。
- The finder shall receive a reward. 找到者有奖。
- A reward was offered for the animal's safe return. 悬赏要求将动物安全送还。