a revivalist preacher的用法和样例：
- Her father, C.L.Franklin, was a well-known revivalist preacher;his church and home were visited by such luminaries as Aretha's aunt Clara Ward, Mahalia Jackson, B.
- A preacher stood declaiming in the town centre.
- It is a rare business school programme that invokes in its participants a similar fervour to that experienced in a revivalist religious meeting.
- You've got to feel the same personal solicitude over a customer lost, as a revivalist over a backslider, and hold special services to bring him back into the fold.
- Looking back to his past, Bloom gives a summation of his life's trajectory as a critic: a revivalist of Romantic poetry, a theoretician of poetry, and a critic for the general public.