A review on foot-and-mouth disease的用法和样例：
- The human disease is also known as hand, foot and mouth disease, while the cloven-hoofed animal version is also called hoof-and-mouth disease.
- Farmers in Englandhave been worried about foot and mouth disease among their cows.
- So experts say the outbreak of foot and mouth disease could be over by the end of the week if no new cases are found.
- Cause: foot and mouth disease (aftosa) or rinderpest, or the bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE) disease areas.
- Hand, foot and mouth disease (HFMD) is a human syndrome caused by intestinal viruses of the Picornaviridae family.