a resounding victory的用法和样例：
- This is a resounding victory for the whole Party and people.
- His conclusions, published in the Journal of the American Medical Association, added up to a resounding victory for the Abilities' Philosophy.
- There they won a resounding victory at Pest, killing over 70,000 of the Hungarian army, crossing the Danube on the ice and laying waste a great deal of the countryside.
- Although he was poor and had "no gainful employment," Qiu Xinghua had an interesting path to marriage because he used the "weapon of the law" to achieve a resounding victory.
- Donald Rumsfeld resigned as US defence secretary yesterday after the Democratic party won a resounding victory in mid-term Congressional elections that were considered a referendum on the war in.